- Over the weekend, North Carolina state Senator Bob Rucho tweeted: "Justice Robert's pen & Obamacare has done more damage to the USA then the swords of theNazis,Soviets & terrorists combined."
- Rick Santorum: "We think, well, you know, it'll get better. Yeah, he's a nice guy. I mean, it won't be near as bad as what we think. This will be okay. I mean, yeah, maybe he's not the best guy after a while. After a while you find out some things about this guy over in Europewho's not so good of a guy after all, but ya know what, why do we need to be involved? We'll just take care of our own problems."
- Bill Flax: "Hitler’s election platform included 'an expansion on a large scale of old age welfare.' Nazi propaganda proclaimed, 'No one shall go hungry! No one shall be cold!' Germany had universal healthcare and demanded that 'the state be charged first with providing the opportunity for a livelihood.' Obama would relish such a 'jobs' program."
- Arizona state Representative Brenda Barton: "Someone is paying the National Park Service thugs overtime for their efforts to carry out the order of De Fuhrer... where are our Constitutional Sheriffs who can revoke the Park Service Rangers authority to arrest??? Do we have any Sheriffs with a pair?"
- Robert Moon: "Top 50 reasons people keep comparing Obama to Hitler"
- Ellis Washington: "Obama is using his Gestapo and SS Stormtroppers or so-called 'navigators' (e.g., the youth, the unions, Planned Parenthood, NAACP, ACORN, La Raza, etc.) to propagandize the poor, the miseducated and minorities who are being exploited to lead this final blitzkrieg toward forcing universal health care, but like in Hitler’s Germany once the reality of their treachery metastasizes, guess who will be the first ones forced to sacrifice their lives for the Fatherland in our march toward a “perfect” society without illness or suffering?"
- Ted Cruz: "Look, we saw in Britain, Neville Chamberlain, who told the British people, 'Accept the Nazis.' 'Yes, they'll dominate the continent of Europe, but that's not our problem. Let's appease them. Why? Because it can't be done. We can't possibly stand against them.' And in America there were voices that listened to that. I expect those same pundits who say it can't be done, had it been in the 1940s, we would have listened to them."
- John McCain: "Neville Chamberlain shook hands with Hitler."
- Janeane Garafolo: "It is in fact a conspiracy of the 43rd Reich."
- Jackie Mason: “Clinton would just as easily kill as Hitler would. He has no conscience."
- Fidel Castro: "[Mr. Reagan] is as unscrupulous, opportunistic and irresponsible as Hitler."
- Bertrand Russell: "Kennedy and Macmillan are much more wicked than Hitler."
- Josip Broz Tito: "In fact, when Hitler and Mussolini made their hellish plans in an effort to enslave the whole world and turn free people into slaves of Fascist masters, they always used the slogan about an alleged Communist menace."
You may also like
You need to be logged in to comment.
(If there's one thing we know about comment trolls, it's that they're lazy)