- "Election Day 2013: What happened, and what it all means"
- "What Tuesday’s Election Returns Mean for 2016"
- "What Christie's victory means for the next presidential race"
- "What Christie, McAuliffe victories mean for America"
- "Chris Christie On 2016 Speculation ‘It Doesn’t Mean Anything To Me’"
- "The Republican governor’s immense success in dark blue New Jersey means that millennials, hungry for bipartisanship, and the GOP, eager to broaden its appeal, should look to Christie as a model for the future."
- "What it means for New Jersey is still in question."
- "Those looking to extrapolate out what his broad-based victory means for a potential 2016 presidential bid might want to tap the brakes."
- "That means Christie will have to do the meet and greets at Iowa county fairs and in the hamlets of New Hampshire in order to get people to know him."
- "A look at the New Jersey and Virginia gubernatorial elections, and what the results potentially mean with relation to the 2014 and 2016 elections."
- "What will 2013 election results mean for Americans?"
- "Shutdown Sexism, and What Virginia’s Election Means for the Nation"
- "City elections mean late night for librarians"
- "Election results mean Field of Dreams plan 'dead'"
- "What This Election Means, Revealed at Last"
You may also like
You need to be logged in to comment.
(If there's one thing we know about comment trolls, it's that they're lazy)