- At The Washington Post, Brad Plumer challenges the notion that higher gas prices will sway the 2012 election.
- Just because the Republican Party is about to nominate Mitt Romney doesn’t mean that it has somehow become reasonable.
- I completely agree with Jonathan Bernstein that a blowout is still likely in November, even if the odds for Obama’s re-election (or Romney’s election) are 50-50.
- Alexander Hoffman has a nice take on why Apple dropped its numbering scheme for the new iPad.
- The new trailer for Game of Thrones season 2 is appropriately epic and, if I’m not mistaken, gives us a glimpse of Melisandre:
You may also like:
You need to be logged in to comment.
(If there's one thing we know about comment trolls, it's that they're lazy)