- "Election Day 2013: What happened, and what it all means"
- "What Tuesday’s Election Returns Mean for 2016"
- "What Christie's victory means for the next presidential race"
- "What Christie, McAuliffe victories mean for America"
- "Chris Christie On 2016 Speculation ‘It Doesn’t Mean Anything To Me’"
- "The Republican governor’s immense success in dark blue New Jersey means that millennials, hungry for bipartisanship, and the GOP, eager to broaden its appeal, should look to Christie as a model for the future."
- "What it means for New Jersey is still in question."
- "Those looking to extrapolate out what his broad-based victory means for a potential 2016 presidential bid might want to tap the brakes."
- "That means Christie will have to do the meet and greets at Iowa county fairs and in the hamlets of New Hampshire in order to get people to know him."
- "A look at the New Jersey and Virginia gubernatorial elections, and what the results potentially mean with relation to the 2014 and 2016 elections."
- "What will 2013 election results mean for Americans?"
- "Shutdown Sexism, and What Virginia’s Election Means for the Nation"
- "City elections mean late night for librarians"
- "Election results mean Field of Dreams plan 'dead'"
- "What This Election Means, Revealed at Last"
You may also like:
You need to be logged in to comment.
(If there's one thing we know about comment trolls, it's that they're lazy)