- 1. "Game Change 2012 is finally upon us," the behind-the-scenes tale of the 2012 presidential election.
- 2. "Double Down: Game Change 2012, by political journalists Mark Halperin and John Heilemann, is going to sell a shitload of copies."
- 3. "The digital blast radius for Double Down is infinite."
- 4. "The entire story has the unintended effect of showing how minor—at least in terms of deciding elections—their thoroughly reported details actually are."
- 5. "It’s called Double Down, probably after the KFC bacon and cheese and two hunks of fried chicken instead of bread sandwich, because like the sandwich it appeals to a small group of antisocial gluttons while nauseating everyone else."
- 6. "The former Republican House speaker discussed Double Down, the upcoming book on the 2012 presidential election, on CNN's State of the Union on Sunday."
- 7. "The woman behind the new book Never Trust a Liberal Over Three—Especially a Republican offered her personal perspective on another piece of polarizing literature, Double Down: Game Change 2012.
- 8. "Based on their junk-food-saturated vetting diet, they called their undertaking Project Goldfish (after the crackers)—ultimately giving each of the VP finalists an aquatic code name."
- 9. "Carney was bewildered, too, but excited: This is the birth certificate? Awesome."
- 10. "The sequel to Game Change has plenty of buzzy fodder to get tongues wagging along the Acela Corridor, but a handful of people come across particularly poorly in the much-anticipated account of the 2012 presidential campaign."
- 11. "Elmo & Pluto dig into DOUBLE DOWN by @MarkHalperin & @jheil."
- 12. “'Oh, you guys liked that?' Obama said, grinning broadly. 'That was fast and hammy, right?'"
You need to be logged in to comment.
(If there's one thing we know about comment trolls, it's that they're lazy)