For those interested in a quick primer on recent developments in Russia, here’s a guide to our posts today:
- Andrew Little on applications to Russia of theories of non-competitive elections
- Sam Greene on how Putinism has come to violate Russia’s non-interference social contract
- Regina Smyth on the dangers of over-simplifying Russian politics
- Konstantin Sonin on the meaning of the parliamentary elections
- Graeme Robertson on the beginning of the end of Putinism as we know it
You need to be logged in to comment.
(If there's one thing we know about comment trolls, it's that they're lazy)