- Obama gave a big speech on Iraq today which included a bunch of sharp hits at McCain.
- McCain has actually said, falsely, that al Qaeda and Iran are working together four times -- a mistake akin to saying the John Birch Society and the Weathermen were close allies in the sixties.
- Reverend Wright is defended by ... Mike Huckabee, and quite ably too.
- Clinton hires a second pollster which apparently fulfills a Penn-t up desire among some of her staff.
- Obama's speech yesterday may become the most-watched political speech on YouTube ever.
- Al Sharpton announces that he's secretly working with Obama. Yes, that makes about as much sense as you think.
- Now you too can find out what Hillary Clinton was doing every day she was First Lady. Thrilling, I know.
- Clinton is hitting Obama as hard as she can on his opposition to a re-vote in Michigan, arguing that failing to allow it is a betrayal of the principles of the civil rights movement.
You need to be logged in to comment.
(If there's one thing we know about comment trolls, it's that they're lazy)