- Jared Bernstein takes down the myth that we’re somehow “broke.”
- Joe Biden says that the administration “screwed up” the contraception mandate. If by “screwed up” he means “painted the GOP as the enemy of birth control and sex,” then sure, I guess they made a mistake.
- In case you forgot, Rush Limbaugh is a terrible person.
- I’m actually not sure if it’s a good or bad sign that Suzanne Collins loves the movie adaptation of The Hunger Games.
- Herman Cain’s new advertisement is, as usual, amazing:
You may also like:
(If there's one thing we know about comment trolls, it's that they're lazy)