- 1. "Game Change 2012 is finally upon us," the behind-the-scenes tale of the 2012 presidential election.
- 2. "Double Down: Game Change 2012, by political journalists Mark Halperin and John Heilemann, is going to sell a shitload of copies."
- 3. "The digital blast radius for Double Down is infinite."
- 4. "The entire story has the unintended effect of showing how minor—at least in terms of deciding elections—their thoroughly reported details actually are."
- 5. "It’s called Double Down, probably after the KFC bacon and cheese and two hunks of fried chicken instead of bread sandwich, because like the sandwich it appeals to a small group of antisocial gluttons while nauseating everyone else."
- 6. "The former Republican House speaker discussed Double Down, the upcoming book on the 2012 presidential election, on CNN's State of the Union on Sunday."
- 7. "The woman behind the new book Never Trust a Liberal Over Three—Especially a Republican offered her personal perspective on another piece of polarizing literature, Double Down: Game Change 2012.
- 8. "Based on their junk-food-saturated vetting diet, they called their undertaking Project Goldfish (after the crackers)—ultimately giving each of the VP finalists an aquatic code name."
- 9. "Carney was bewildered, too, but excited: This is the birth certificate? Awesome."
- 10. "The sequel to Game Change has plenty of buzzy fodder to get tongues wagging along the Acela Corridor, but a handful of people come across particularly poorly in the much-anticipated account of the 2012 presidential campaign."
- 11. "Elmo & Pluto dig into DOUBLE DOWN by @MarkHalperin & @jheil."
- 12. “'Oh, you guys liked that?' Obama said, grinning broadly. 'That was fast and hammy, right?'"
You may also like:
You need to be logged in to comment.
(If there's one thing we know about comment trolls, it's that they're lazy)