- Scott Lemieux explains why the bully pulpit isn’t nearly as effective as everyone thinks.
- President Obama: “I recommend you watch the recent debates. I’m thinking about just running those as advertisements. Without commentary; here you go.”
- The real concern, for Democrats at least, isn’t that Latinos vote for Republicans, it’s that they don’t vote at all.
- I really wish this journal article weren’t behind a locked gate.
- Lex Luthor explains why he’s evil:
You need to be logged in to comment.
(If there's one thing we know about comment trolls, it's that they're lazy)