- At Mother Jones, Tim Murphy and Andy Kroll have the goods on Rick Santorum’s first Senate campaign, where he warned that single mothers are “breeding more criminals.”
- Here at The Prospect, Abby Rapoport reports on the crazy notion that a state might encourage voting, not work to restrict it.
- The iPad 3 debuts tomorrow. Get ready.
- Speaking of Apple, Thomas Brand has an awesome Tumblr where he walks you through classic Macintosh programs.
- A mashup of two of my favorite things—Community and Batman:
You need to be logged in to comment.
(If there's one thing we know about comment trolls, it's that they're lazy)